Monday, February 10, 2014

The Mystery VoxBox Loreal by Influenster

Last week I was very surprised to see that I was getting in on the new #MysteryBrand VoxBox by Influenster ... Inside the box I got three travel sized bottles .. One is a shampoo one is a conditioner and the other is a repair serum . We are supposed to use the product for the next two weeks until when the Mystery brand will be revealed and we will then get full sized versions to continue using ... I have been using the three products since getting them and I have to say they breed like a high end brand . Ever since using the three products my hair has been so smooth and smells amazing and I'm also finding my hair isn't getting as tangled at the ends . 


* I recieved these products for free to test out from Influenster * 

No comments:

Post a Comment