Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Eat,Sleep,Polish Review *Midnight Madness*


Back in December I had the lovey chance to meet up with Caterina the lovely maker of Eat,Sleep,Polish . I knew I wanted to try out a few of her lovely polishes so I asked her to bring down two polishes Midnight Madness and Pajama Hero . Today I have here on my blog a review and a few photos of My Valentines Day mani I did using Midnight Madness... 

Cat's logo is super adorable it's a little sleeping kitten with a bottle of nailpolish by its side...my two favourite things Cats and Nailpolish ;)  I really have to say how much I love her formula it's super opaque but not super thick and it settles to a super smooth and shiny finish . I highly suggest you make your way over to her site as she has just released her Alice in polishland collection and it's stunning !! http://eatsleeppolish.com



No comments:

Post a Comment