Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Big Bold NYC Look from Influenster Maple Vox Box


So a couple weeks ago I was chosen to test out a few products from the Maple Vox Box from Influenster . So I was given these items complementary to test out for the purpose of reviewing :) 


First up is the NYC New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara $4.99

This mascara is SUUUUUPER huuuuge not just in size of the bottle but also in the applicator ... I have to say its almost ridclious how large it is... I did on the other hand enjoy the "Plumping Benefits" from this mascara. It left my lashes very plump and rich and never did they look spiked . 


Second up is the NYC New York Color Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss $4.99

Now again just like the Mascara the LipGloss was also suuuuper large to the point I had a few issues due to my lips being super tiny . I found that the applicator was beyond ridclious and made a mess more then anything due to my lips being freakishly small ... I didn't find that it "Plumped" my lips at all but I did feel a tingling sensation when I had it on after a few minutes. 



 So all in all while I didn't mind the products I will end up sticking to my current products that I use ;) 

Here is my Big Bold Look that I created using the two products .





So that's all for this entry .....


Have a very Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays and I will be back in the new year :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment