Monday, June 3, 2013

Starlooks Birthday Box.....

So My Birthday was back in April and I guess some how my box got lost in transit....so I emailed Starlooks and they got on it right away and sent me a new one.
Last week the box came and I was shocked and excited that the colours they sent me were the ones from the Mother's day Box ... I have to say Thank You Starlooks for this awesome although a bit late Birthday Box...






Can you think of any other beauty box company who gives you a special FREE box just for having your Birthday?? I can't ..................





                               Lip Gloss In Oriental Rose 12$




                   Moisture Rich Lipstick in Smooth Move 12$





       Lip Liner In Berry Blend 12$




1 comment:

  1. http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/133053-starlooks-july-2014-spoilers/page-9

    :)

    ReplyDelete