Wednesday, April 24, 2013

UPDATE!!!!!! website coming soon........................

Hey fellow readers,

Also this week I will posting a whole flurry of reviews for Beauty Box 5, GlossyBox, Hard Candy, and more.... so please keep your eyes open for those. Also I wish to congratulate my winners from my last contest you can see the winners list here Winners List .
and I will be posting a Gel Nails Tutorial for those of you that are new to the wonderful world of at home gel nails.

Also I have taken the plunge and registered Crystal Pistol Beauty and have begun working on my future home base for my reviews and tutorials. I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that has supported my blog for the past year it means a lot to me and I hope you will continue to follow and visit my website.


 Jolene 

No comments:

Post a Comment