Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hair Extensions

A while back I had bought someJessica Simpson Real Human Hair Extensions .Hair extensions. I got them a few weeks ago and I love love love them!!! They are super easy to put in and to style. I had to dye them because I have super super ruby red hair and they were golden wheat.These Extensions were ordered from HauteLook .Please feel free to comment on what you think and what brands and styles you maybe use.






 Here are some photos of me wearing them.






                                             

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful!!! Your hair (and you!!) is gorgeous. I've always wanted to go this red...but I'm afraid and I know it's a ton of upkeep to KEEP it red. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say it's not as much work as people may think.But it does need to be dyed every month and I only use salon product to keep my hair healthy and shiny !!!! I use special effects hair dye in candy apple red!!! thank you for your awesome comment and feel free to join!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you use the "booster" things for red hair to keep it bright? OR do you have to redye?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just re dye as I find it looks way better. I also use a special kind of hair dye it's called special fx . It's so much better for your hair it's almost like hydrating to your hair as you just slop it on and leave it on for how ever you like because it has no ammonia . I hope this helped !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair extensions are great for your special moment, wedding or night party. You can choose remy hair extensions ready with clips in or make your personal extension from weft.

    Clip in hair extensions, remy hair extensions, weft hair extensions, blonde hair extensions, wedding hair extensions, remy human hair, wholesale hair

    best regards,
    Jackie Sommer

    ReplyDelete